Wednesday 18 July 2007

Pancakes and turkey sausages







Same stuff for breakfast again with the addition of dried figs - JJ liked these a lot but sneezed it out after sucking on it for ages!



I got adventurous with panckaes for lunch (got the idea from this cool blog www.myblwexperiences.blogspot.com) and did spinach and ricotta pancakes and berry and creme fraiche pancakes - JJ gobbled them up so quickly it was great to watch! He really enjoyed them but made much less mess than usual - guess he didn't play with it as much as he was enjoying eating it! I enjoyed them too!





For tea I made some turkey and apple mini sausages (got the idea from Aitch's blog) and he had them with avocado and necarine. He seemed to enjoy them but tea was a bit late and he was tired so prefered to rub them in his eyes.





I will try to set up a recipes section and post my versions of the recipes there.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Hi,

Made the veggie nuggets and you're right, they are delicious!

The only problem is I made them with mixed veg and I don't think I chopped up the peas etc small enough, so... I am eating this lot and will make her another batch tomorrow!

Also did philly on toast this morning which she seemed to enjoy!

Michelle

mumlollipop said...

Philly on toast always a good emergency meal if I am disorganised or running late!

Glad she likes the nuggets - I used broccoli and didn't cut it up that small but it is kind of mushy so squished up quite well.

It's great fun experimenting isn't it! (having fun watching JJ chase blueberries around his tray at the minute!)
Laura x

Unknown said...

I love watching JJ eat i just wanted to say he's fab and he gives me so much confidence with blw Em xxxx