Tuesday 17 July 2007

New foods galore!


No it's not bogies - it's avocado!


JJ the vampire


JJ's tea




Tommy two spoons!



Same old same old for breakie - shredded wheat and oatibix.



Lunch was avocado (he has never had this before but seemed to quite like it), philly on toast and some blackberries and blueberries. He seemed to like the blackberries but seemed to enjoy the feel of them and dropping on the floor better! The blueberries were a little bit sour but he had a couple - he found them easier to chew if I squished them a bit first.

I was very excited about tea - fish patties - yum. I whizzed a slice of bread into breadcrumbs, them whizzed some parsley and some cod, mixed it all together with an egg white and made little patties. I fried them till they were golden each side and then put them in the oven for 10 mins. I could have eaten all of them but only had my one to check they were edible.


JJ started well and kept stuffing it in - but once again with a hugely full mouth he just cried. I think he doesn't like having so much in his mouth. Anyway after some banana yogurt he kept going back for some more so I think he must have liked them. He also had some more blueberries. He ate the whole pot of yogurt which he has never done before - and there was less on his face etc than usual. I think I will have to ration his food at the start of a meal so he doesn't attempt to put it all in at once and see if this helps.



Meals are taking sooo long - by the time I have prepared, cooked, fed, cleaned it is at least an hour often a lot more. Good job I enjoy cooking and feeding (just not the cleaning bit!)

No comments: