Tuesday 6 November 2007

Tagine



JJ trying to share his breakfast with the boy in the mirror

JJ and his daddy!

Monday JJ had oatibix for breakfast and a few grapes.

He had Homemade veggie soup for lunch - I took out the veggies and he had them in his bowl but I kept the liquid seperate and dunked his bread in it for him - he's good with his bowl now but not ready for soup! He seemed to enjoy it. He also had some fruit and a chunk of cheese.

For tea we had lamb tagine and cous cous. He loves this meal and ate quite a bit. I also made a rice pudding and he ate this too along woth grapes (yep he has a bit of a thing for them at the min!)



Today JJ had a mixture of weetabix and oatibix for breakfast.



For lunch he had philly on toast, a banana and a frube! Never had one before - he refused to hold it prefering instead to open his mouth at me and make a noise like a baby bird so I would squeeze it in!



Tea was roast chicken, jacket potatoes, salad, french bread, more rice puding and a fair few blueberries. Yum!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Oooh Tagine looks and sounds lovely! Will you post the receipe for me?

Thanks

Michelle

mumlollipop said...

Yeah will do - it is very scrummy! Have a few recipes I keep meaning to post. Will do it asap x