Sunday 4 November 2007




Well, due to sheer laziness, being busy, working extra I have been very poor on the blogging front! My wrists are slapped and I will try harder!

On the food front JJ has been eating well. He has had pasta, sausage and mash, fish pie, blueberry mouse, bluberries mixed with yogurts and lots of grapes! Nothing ground breaking but all enjoyed!

I am very proud of JJ's eating as a few of his friends are going through fussy stages, refusing spoons etc. It is lovely watching him thoroughly enjoy his food and getting messy! Although I am under no illusions that he will be off his food again soon and I shall be cursing his eating! Such is life!

Today JJ had 2 weetabix for breakfast, cheese omlette and sweetpotato for lunch (we went to get a Sunday dinner but everywhere was ful and JJ was in no mood for waiting!) and some philly on toast, cherry tomatoes and yogurt for tea. He also had a fair few snacks during our shopping trip!

Hope you all have a great and safe bonfire night!

No comments: