Wednesday 12 September 2007

Scary tea time!


Tired sleepy boy!


JJ had some breakfast this morning which was an improvement on yesterday (although he had been up a lot in the night again)and enjoyed a few of my cornflakes with his weetabix .

He had some philly on toast for lunch with quite a bit of yogurt and banana from his dad.

For tea he had mashed potato, sausage, broccoli and califlower with plum for pudding. He is still finding it very funny to sqiush and throw food but it tends to be back down onto his tray now which is not so bad.

He also scared the life out of me - I took of the main tray off his high chair which holds him in quite securely, and there is a small play tray underneath. I tend not to strap him in as there is no way he can get out with his tray on and I think I could whip him out quickly if he were choking that way. Anyway, I took off the big tray turned round to put it on the side and when I turned back he had stood up in his high chair and was grinning at me over the back!!! I am such a bad mummy! If he had fallen I would have never forgiven myself! He thought it was great though. From now on he will be strapped in or I will leave the big tray on at all times. He then decided it was great fun to pull himself up for the rest of the evening onto his toys, sofa etc. It amazes me how he just start doing these things almost out of the blue.

No comments: