Saturday 15 September 2007

Lasagne and vegetable frittas





Sorry for the delay blog fans! We have been decorating our living room and no time for blogging I'm afraid!


Thursday - can't quite remember lunch - breakfast was the usual I'm sure.

Tea was lasagne and he enjoyed it at first but got pretty cross and tired half way through so not a huge ammount was eaten in the end.


Friday JJ ate a better breakfast and was quite enjoying heaps of my cornflakes.


Lunch was a home-made hummus and grated carrot wrap - JJ didn't like my hummus I think it was too lemony, and so he wouldn't eat the wrap. He had some philly on toast and lots a fruit was offered instead but he wasn't too keen. He had some of a frozen Little Yeos but got brain freeze! He enjoyed it though.


For tea I made JJ vegetable frittas (will post the recipe) and he quite liked them but only after a tantrum to remove his bib! He also had a baked sweet potato and lots of fruit.

No comments: