Wednesday 26 September 2007

Liver - better luck this time!


JJ had a normal breakfasttoday with some watermelon.


For lunch he had philly on toast, yogurt, pear and melon. I came home from work a tlunch today and he was so ecited to see me but was covered in yogurt at the time so I couldn't scoop him up and cuddle him which he wasn't happy about!


Tea was liver cooked in a casserole this time (will put the recipe in the recipe blog soon) and JJ loved it as you can see from the video. He ate lots with mash and veggies followed by fresh raspberries. Yum!

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Not tried liver here yet but then again none of us would eat it - well does liver pate count?

mumlollipop said...

It actually wasn't too bad once cooked and I could probably have managed it. I'm sure pate counts! I thought about making some for jacob with less salt to spread on french bread as he loves things like that. Will let you know If do! Maybe we can all join the liver party that way!
x