Wednesday 5 September 2007

Daddy day



Wednesday is work day for me so daddy is in charge. JJ aparantly had a great breakfast.


Lunch after swimming was philly on toast, a plum and some yogurt and banana. JJ was quite hungry and gobbled it all up.


We had Spanish Chicken (chicken, chorizo, peppers and mushrooms in a tomato sauce) and Jacket potatoes for tea. JJ actually ate quite a bit of the chicken - in the past he has mostly just sucked it but he was definitely eating it tonight. He loved the potato as usual. He had watermelon for pudding which was very juicy and messy.


It was lovely coming in today as JJ was soooo excited to see me, he practically jumped into my arms and was giggling and kissing me. I can definitely handle working a day a week if I get a reception like that!

No comments: