Sunday 15 July 2007

Ups and downs!


Not a happy chappy


Yummy apples


Breakfast was a non starter today. DH gave JJ some shredded wheat but he just ate one, squished 2 and then stopped.

After a morning out with his daddy JJ wolfed down 3 of the veggie nuggets from the other day which I had defrosted and would have eaten more had I had them ready! He also had an Organix rusk but this generally went on the floor and not in his mouth! He seemed to really enjoy his lunch.

For tea I did him giant pasta shells and a sauce with tomato, carrot, peas onion and garlic. He got cross straight away as he found it too slippy. He had such a strop that I had to take him out of his chair and cuddle him. He munched a breadstick on my lap and I put him back in and he was much happier. I spread some of the sauce on some bread and he ate some of that. I also baked some slices of apple with some Cinnamon. He threw 3 on the floor, then loved the last 3 and would have eaten more but there wasn't any (I ate 2 thinking he wouldn't eat them!!) Ah well 2 lessons learnt.....don't give him giant pasta and make more cinnamon apples!

1 comment:

Em said...

I remember the point where i had to make pasta sandwiches!

Also gnocchi are good instead of pasta, easyier to pick up (Asda extra special are best i've found)

You really are doing great with the BLW!