Monday 19 November 2007

I'm sooo lazy

It has been ages since I posted - sorry! Been trying to do things other than be on the computer!

In the last week JJ has been eating well. He has had nothing new really. He did however refuse a tuna pizza I made him - he normally loves the pizzas I make but flatly refused and I am sure it was the tuna he didn't like as he has been a bit put off by it before. Never mind!

We went out for Sunday lunch yesterday and he was sooooo good. It is always so lovely to sit and eat our meal with him next to us eating his.
Today he had his new favourite - Shreddies for breakfast - lots of them!

Lunch was eaten at a friends house (Kiri had her first BLW experiece of broccoli and pear while we were there - she did soooo well!! It was wierd thinking back to the start when I was so excited when he so much as got something into his mouth - he really has come such a long way!)

Tea today was pasta with a cheese, leek, mushroom and bacon sauce I made, french bread, a yogurt and a plum. Yummy!

JJ's two front teeth are through now and he looks very cute with them. He has also learnt to nod and shake his head in the last week (which is really cute!).

No comments: