Tuesday 14 August 2007

Yummy scones and lasagne

JJ had a good breakfast and for lunch enjoyed some homemade cheese, oat and apple scones. He really liked them (as did I) and managed to eat 3 small ones. He also had some mango which he loves but now he is used to being able to eat most things with ease, got pretty frustrated at the slippery pieces.

For tea we all had some cannelloni (made with sheets of lasagne) stuffed with spinach and ricotta in a tomato sauce and topped with cheese. Yum. JJ liked it but didn't eat huge amounts of the pasta - mostly the filling. He also had some rice pudding and some blueberries (surprise, surprise!).

He seems to have got his appetite back.

I will get going on the recipe blog I promise!

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

He looks like a good eater, i love hearing suggestions on what to feed the kids, Hard to get something that suits adults a 2 year old and 9 month old.
Just new to your blog today, think im going to enjoy reading it

* said...

Hello, I have really enjoyed reading your blog. WE are in week 1 of blwing with our little boy and your story has given me a bit of confidence we will get there. I loved the sleepy eating video!

Could I ask what time you give JJ his evening meal and do you all eat this together?

Thanks
Anne-marie