Thursday 2 August 2007

Sorry it's late! exciting discovery....

Can't remember Tuesday now so it can't have been very exciting food wise - I didn't post as I was out (OMG!) watching Hairspray - total chick flic and was brilliant.

Anyway yesterday (no excuses I'm afraid was just totally shattered and couldn't be bothered to turn on the computer!), was usual breakfast. For lunch we went for a picnic in the country park near us as the weather was so glorious. JJ had some cheese straws which went down very well, some cheese and a selection of fruit (and a sneaky bit of mummy's ice cream). Not much got eaten as there were far too many interesting people to watch but he enjoyed it! Tea was baby jacket potatoes with cheese, peas and fish cakes. He didn't really eat much but we found his first tooth which could explain why - very exciting!

I couldn't find the camera so no photos I'm afraid.

No comments: