Wednesday 29 August 2007

leftovers!

It was my first day back at work today - I will just be working Wednesdays from now on and JJ will be spending the day with his daddy - Boys Fun Day as it is to be known!! (not sure how much fun he'll find it when JJ's grumpy, its raining and we have been up all night teething LOL!)

Anyway - it was only a teacher day today - no children in school - so I could leave a bit later and have breakfast with my boys ( I was a bit bleary eyed as JJ had me up at 1, 3, 5 and then from 5.30!!). He had 1 and a half weetabix.

DH said he also had a mammoth lunch - an adult size bowl of leftover shepherds pie and some nice veggies and a plum and some watermelon. I think swimming in the morning had made him hungry!

Tea was more leftovers of butternut squash but he wasn't interested. He had a bit of bread and philly and a big bowl of yogurt and banana. No milk all day, just bf this morning, water in the day and bf before bed.

He has been a bit happier today so fingers crossed we are past the worst!

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

Big move going back to work, hope it works out for you guys. Night wakings are horrible, my girl is teething just now and its so tiring. Sounds like he is such a good eater, thats great