Thursday 12 July 2007

Pasta Carbonara, Smoked Mackrel - yummy



JJ had some oatibix bitesize for breakfast today for a change from Shreded Wheat and he seemed to enjoy them but not so much as the old favourite. I was also surprised to see (after I bought them) that they contain sugar - I thought the 100% whole grain oats on the front of the box meant that that's all it contained - silly me!


For lunch he enjoyed some Pasta carbonara which I had cooked the night before. I made sure I used no salt in cooking and JJ had just the pasta not the 'bits' and he loved it - sucked and sucked!


He also had a new taste at tea time - smoked mackrel and broccoli. He loved the mackrel but smooshed the broccoli all over his tray!


Other news:

JJ went swimming for the first time today with me, his dad and his granny who is over to stay. He really enjoyed it and looked so cute!

1 comment:

Em said...

We used to have oatabix and they made his poo horrid, the type that sticks to skin no matter how much you wipeYuck LOL. Keloggs Raisin Wheats are his fav and the salt is lower than shreedies.