Thursday 12 July 2007

Exciting new dishes!!







Yesterday we ate out at lunch and JJ had some food from home (usual packed lunch of breadsticks, cheese, date, fruit) - he was very good and didn't throw too much on the floor. It has been a real battle to get milk into him for a couple of days but he seemed better today.




Today JJ had his usual oatibix and shredded wheat for brekkie. I noticed that he has got really good at picking back up the halves that stay in his palm till he drops them on the tray. He ate much more than he dropped today which was great.




Lunch was very exciting! I made some lovely broccoli and cheese nuggets from a recipe from Aitch's blog (www.babyledweaning.com) and they were sooo yummy I could have eaten a lot. But me and JJ's granny had a couple, JJ had 3 and we froze the rest. I even took a photo! JJ loved them. He was chewing like such a big boy so I took a video which I will try to link.




For tea JJ had some philedelphia whizzed up with some smoked mackrel spread on wholemeal pitta bread - again he loved it.




All in all a very successful food day!

No comments: