Friday 22 June 2007

Hurray!!

Mmmmm pear..
Mmmmm Mmmmm cucumber
Look how clever I am!
Doh! Dropped it.
JJ finally did a poo 9 days after his last one! He certainly made up for it too and had eaten a lot more than I thought!!! (sorry if I've put anyone of their tea!)


Well on the food front he had cucumber, pear and dates for lunch (trying to get things moving!). Once again the dates went down well as did the firm favourite cucumber. I feel a bit more relaxed now so may try something new tomorrow. He was also very good at drinking from his cup (well putting in his mouth anyway!).


We went to visit a friend this afternoon (hi Alison!) and took some cucumber to keep JJ happy but he was more interested in shouting for attention! Typical man!!

2 comments:

Em said...

No poo for 9days jesus! poor boy!

mumlollipop said...

Don't think it affected him at all to be honest. He was his usual self and it all came out normal enough so don't think it was constipation as thats usually hard. He usually goes a few days between so it wouldn't surprise me if he will just go a bit longer now. I use cloth nappies so as long as he is healthy and ok this is fine by me!