Tuesday 16 October 2007

Sorry we're late!



We have had internet problems still and we went away for the weekend. JJ has also has a tummy bug and his dad has been away for a few days so it has been rather hectic.

Until he got poorly he was eating LOTS. One night he had some raisins, 2 jacket potatoes, beans, 3 large homemade parmesan chicken gougons (didn't think he would manage these as they we quite crispy), rice pudding, a frozen yogurt tube and half a banana! Since his tummy bug he has eaten much less and is still not really eating well.

Today for breakfast he had a few oatibix, lunch was half a slice of eggy bred and half a pear and for tea he had a little bit of pasta, veg and pesto.

Fingers crossed he will be back on full form soon. I will try harder to keep posting more often I promise!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Hi,

Sorry to hear you have had bugs! We are still doing well although I do feel I have got into a bit of a rut with what I offer her.

My plan is to look out some new recipes to try! I am useless at cooking though and currently am only doing stuff that can be cooked before and either served cold or just heated up... Its a bit limiting :)

Hope JJ feels much better soon and is eating you out of house and home!

mumlollipop said...

Hi Michelle, not heard from you in a while - it's good to hear things are still going well.
Hope you find some good recipes - I should try to update my recipe blog soon!
Laura xx