Monday 17 September 2007

Mash-tastic

JJ had another good breakfast today of oatibix and nectarine. Glad he is back on form!

Lunch was smoked mackerel blended with cream cheese and a touch of greek yogurt spread on toasted french bread - he loves this meal. He also had a handful of my homegrown tomatoes and a whole cinnamon apple - we both love cinnamon apple so much and it only takes a minute to cook!

For tea JJ had salmon, mashed potato and veg. He gobbled it up so quickly you would have thought he hadn't been fed in a week! He also had yogurt for pudding.

3 comments:

Jeasmin said...

Hi,

How do you cook the apple and how long?

Jeasmin

Laura McIntyre said...

I just love the video, people always comment on how i can stand the mess that comes along with BLW , but i really could't care less. We love cinapple to , yummy and tastes like something much more unhealthy

mumlollipop said...

Hi Jeasmin,
I peel, core and cut the apple into about 8 pieces, sprinkle cinnamon over, cover with cling film, pierce it and cook in the micro for 1 min 20. I do this at the start of Jacobs meal then leave it uncovered so it is cool enough to eat for pud. Soo yummy! I think it might be in the recipe blog too x

Laura,
I don't mind the mess either but I do hate cleaning the high chair - the cute factor of my messy boy covered in food makes up for it though! You're right about the apples - they do taste as though they have sugar on and like they should be bad for us. x