Tuesday 24 July 2007

Lentil burgers



JJ had his usual for breakfast but wasn't really interested.


Lunch wasn't too bad - I made some lentil burgers for him which were nice and he quite liked them but he managed to trap his foot in his high chair when wriggling about and this put him off his lunch! He also had some turkey from our stir fry last night (enjoyed this) and some pear. He gagged a bit on the pear - I think because was a bit overtired and it was after the foot incident at the end of the meal. I actually got it on video - its pretty minor really but I know a lot of people worry about gagging so I will put it in a separate post so people can see how babies can easily deal with it themselves most of the time. See the video of him putting too much in his mouth!


For tea I defrosted some fish patties but over cooked them when I was heating them up and they were very dry because of it and he quite understandably threw them on the floor! So he ended up having some philly on toast, yogurt and fruit.

No comments: