Saturday 21 July 2007

Blueberry and banana pancakes - YUM!



JJ had shredded wheat and dried fig for breakfast.


For lunch he had some cucumber, nectarine and bits and bobs as we went out for lunch and had to take a packed lunch for JJ. He was pretty well behaved in the restaurant and didn't make too much mess!


For his tea I made some blueberry and banana pancakes which he enjoyed. He also had some cheese and banana (which he seemed to enjoy today more than before as I had cut it into batons).


JJ is still stuffing lots in his mouth at first (I think because he likes the taste) and then crying as he has a mouth full of food and doesn't know what to do with it. He has done this a few times recently and I worry he will choke as he is crying. Today when he started doing this I ate some pancake and made really exaggerated chewing movements and kept doing this. Eventually he started to copy me and he managed to chew and swallow it all and after that was eating really well. It goes to show how much they learn from eating with us.

No comments: